What we're doing about Coronavirus
We are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 through those who attend our worship services and events.
Firstly, we want to assure all of our members that it is okay to stay home during our worship services or other events. While we love seeing you, we care more about yours and everyone else's health. So if you, your kids, or another family member are sick, please do not hesitate to stay home.
If you do decided to continue to attend in person, please follow these guideline:
- Do not shake hands, hug or otherwise make physical contact with other people especially if they do not want to be touched.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
We have taken the following steps to reduce the risk of spreading disease:
- We have increased our normal cleaning to include sanitizing all hard surfaces and door knobs at least once a day.
- We have installed hand sanitzer stations at every entrance.
- Our ushers and greeters will not be shaking hands
- Sick staff and volunteers will be asked to stay home.
- We will not be passing offering plates during the service.
Be confident staying home by staying connected online
Our worship services will be available to watch online live as they're happening on Sunday mornings. Go here to watch.
You can give an offering online here. Our online giving is encrypted and secure. You can give via a credit/debit card or directly from a bank account. If you would like to minimize the fees taken from your gift by the payment processor, please give via a bank account. The routing and account numbers needed can be found on any of your checks: the first number at the bottom is the routing number and the second is your account number.
The fastest and most sure way to stay up to date on changes of closing is to sign up for our text messages. To sign up simply text the word connect to 330-644-6121.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay connected with encouraging content, events, and updates.
Pastor Mike will be posting devotional posts and videos in our Church Community Facebook page.